For us, BABY ELF, it’s all about satisfying our customers and deliver the best products.
That is why we are constantly investing our resources not only in product design and development, but also in premium materials, a combination that makes our company one of the best on the market.
Why should you purchase this item?
A baby may enjoy the bath or it may be a time of distress. The temperature of bath water can contribute to the overall bathing experience for the infant.
A water thermometer is needed ensure a safe bath temperature and avoid scalds in the bathroom. That is why we have created this special water thermometer, a simple and practical item that will bring mom peace of mind and make bathing a fun time for baby.
Some of the amazing features of this product:
Size: 7.5 x 7 x 10cm / 3 x 2.8 x 4inches
Material: ABS / PVC / Plexiglas
Battery: 2 x AG13 / LR44 button batteries are required (included)
Test range: 0-60℃(32-140℉)
Accuracy: ±1℃ Resolution: 0.1℃
Displays in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Yellow / Green / Red light warnings
Your water thermometer will be activated at once when being placed into water and become de-activated once you take it out. It displays in both Celsius and Fahrenheit. Automatically switches LED background color as water temperature changes.
Your water thermometer can also be used to check room temperature or work as a clock display or countdown timer. Save your money for buying extra stuffs for newborn!
Two batteries are included in package for at least half an year battery lifespan. You can easily remove the battery if you do not use the digital thermometer for a long time and change the battery when the number display is incomplete.
The optimal temperature for a bath is between 37℃ and 38℃.
Please do not place the thermometer into water over 80℃(176℉) in case of damage.
Please make sure the battery cover is tightly closed before use.
1 x BabyElf baby bath thermometer
1 x user manual
– The bathtub water temperature can be measured. When the water temperature is too high or too low, there are sound and light alarm prompts
① When the water temperature is too high, there is red backlight flashing and sound prompt
② When the water temperature is too low, there is a blue backlight flashing and sound prompt
③ When the water temperature range is suitable, it has a green backlight and displays the timing and current water temperature
– Timing function: Put it into the water to start timing; the product leaves the water surface, pauses the timing, puts it back into the water, and the timing continues without any setting.
– Waterproof design of the whole machine
– It can be used as a water thermometer during baby bathing
– Product material: plastic, electronic components
– Easy to switch between ℃ / ℉ units
– Temperature measurement range: 32 ~ 122℉ / 0 ~ 50℃ (below 32℉ / 0℃, it will display LL.L, above 122℉ / 50 ℃, it will display HH.H)
– Measurement accuracy: ± 33.8℉ / ± 1 ℃, resolution: 32.18℉ / 0.1℃
– High temperature prompt: higher than 102.2℉ / 39℃
– Low temperature prompt: below 96.8℉ / 36℃
– Maximum timing range: 59 minutes and 59 seconds
– Battery: Two LR44 (or AG13) button batteries, can be used for about half a year
Please Pay Attention:
1. Must be used under adult supervision
2. Please clean the two metal sensors in the bottom with shampo before using
3. There is a cicular waterproof ring in the round outlet of the movement battey.
4. Please make sure battery put back into the round groove and sealed tight. Otherwise, water will leak in.